A step-by-step guide to getting your Accelo PSA account connected with Gradient MSP.
Accelo PSA Connection Checklist
If you haven't already registered, you can open a Gradient MSP account here
You've registered, and you're on your way to officially becoming part of the flock! Take the following steps to get Accelo PSA connected with Synthesize.
- Upon initial registration of your new Gradient MSP account, you will select Accelo PSA and click Next. You will then be presented with a connection checklist. Please gather these items before progressing to the next page.
- Login to Accelo PSA.
- Navigate to Settings > API > Register Application.
- Enter the Application Name and Application Email and select the Application Type Service from the dropdown.
- Keep a record of the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Note your Deployment. This represents your subdomain. For example, if your Accelo URL is https://company-msp.accelo.com/ your Deployment will be company-msp.
- Input your Client ID and Client Secret and Deployment into the Setup Wizard, then select Save and Test.
Congratulations, you've successfully connected your PSA!
Sit back, have a coffee, and let our hamsters (or flamingos in this case) get to work synchronizing your data. You can close the Setup Wizard now if you like, and we will email you when the synchronization is complete.