A step-by-step guide to getting started with the Breach Secure Now Alerts Integration with Gradient MSP.
Note: Once your setup is complete it could take up to 24 hours for the information to send automatically.
- Login to Synthesize and navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select the Breach Secure Now integration card, and click Connect.
- Copy the Gradient API Token. Note that each integration is assigned a unique Gradient API Token. Save this key in a secure location. It will only be available once.
- Click Open Portal.
- This will open a new tab on the Breach Secure Now site.
- Login to Breach Secure Now
- Navigate to Partner Profile -> TMS Configuration
- Turn on the Enable TMS System toggle
- Choose Gradient from the Select TMS Integration dropdown
- Scroll down and insert the Synthesize API Key from Step 3 and click Connect
- Confirm by clicking "Yes, Sent to Gradient"
- Scrolling down the page Enable each Service Name you want to receive alerts for and press save.
- Return to Synthesize and press Check Permissions
- Select your PSA Board from the dropdown
- Click Next and proceed to map your customers
- Next, map your service(s)
- Click Next and Review your setup
- Press Finish to start receiving alerts from Breach Secure Now!
Testing Alerts with Breach Secure Now!
- Within Breach Secure Now, navigate to Manage Clients
- Select a client you mapped on the integration
- Click Notification tab
- Click TMS
- Select a template and click Test Now
- Within your PSA confirm that the ticket has been created
Note: Once your setup is complete, it could take up to 24 hours for the information to send automatically.