How to cancel your Synthesize account.
We hate to let you down! We will continue to work on flock'n awesome things here and share them with you. Who knows, maybe we will see you again!
How to Cancel your Account:
- Login to your account
- Select your Username in the top-right
- Select View My Profile
- Choose the Subscriptions option
- If you are on the Free tier, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Close Your Account
- If you are on a Pro tier for Alerts or Billing, please disconnect your integrations prior to cancelling. Once downgraded, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Close Your Account
- A cancellation module will appear on the screen; select Sad Phil.
- Next, a checkbox will open for you to Select that confirms you understand this can not be undone. Then press Cancel my account.
- Please offer your feedback on the final screen and press Confirm Cancellation
- A confirmation message will display confirming that your account has been cancelled.
Warning This action is permanent. Your account and all PSA data synchronized to Synthesize will no longer be available.
What happens to my data when I cancel my account?
When a request to cancel your account is received, we strip your data of any unique identifiers and remove you from our system.