A step-by-step guide to getting started with the Mailprotector Billing Integration.
- Login to Synthesize and navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select the Mailprotector integration card, and click Connect.
- Copy the Synthesize API Key. Note that each integration is assigned a unique Synthesize API Key. Save this key in a secure location. It will only be available once.
- Click Open Portal.
- This will open a new tab in the Mailprotector Console.
- Login to the Mailprotector Console.
- Select the Integrations tab in the top navigation and scroll to locate Gradient MSP.
- Paste your Synthesize API Key from the previous steps and click Enable.
- You will see a list of Service assignments on this page. Disregard these, as you will map services inside Synthesize.
- Select the Customers tab from the main navigation pane at the top of the screen.
- Each Customer gets mapped individually within the Mailprotector Console.
- Select the Customer in Mailprotector to be mapped to Accounts in Synthesize from your customer list.
Select Integrations then you will be presented with a Client to map. Use the Filter to find the correct match.
- Repeat the mapping steps until all customers are mapped to Synthesize
- If a Customer is mapped incorrectly, select remove, and you will be presented the option to re-map
- Return to Synthesize and click on the Check Connection icon for the Mailprotector wizard.
- This will bridge the connection and allow the clients we just mapped to be mapped to services here in Synthesize.
Within Synthesize, select next to proceed to Map your Services
- Search for the Service Name in your PSA and drag and drop from the list of Services in Synthesize on the left with Services found in Mailprotector on the right
- Once all services have been matched, continue to the next step.
- Return to the Mailprotector Console.
- Within Mailprotector, navigate to the Integrations tab and click on the GradientMSP integration update counts button.
- Lastly, return to synthesize and click Finish!
- Click on the Synthesize reconciliation page and begin reconciling your Mailprotecor accounts.
Thanks to the Mailprotector integration, you're on your way to making billing a breeze!
The Mailprotector key is only presented once; you must cancel and re-map if not copied and stored.