Reconcile your NinjaOne and PSA Billing with Synthesize by Gradient MSP.
We synchronize "all devices" with NinjaOne because NinjaOne charges on a per-device basis. These services are available to map to your contracts and are aggregated by device class.
Note Custom device classes are rolled up to the corresponding parent device class.
|All device classes
|WINDOWS_SERVER, VMWARE_VM_HOST, HYPERV_VMM_HOST, LINUX_SERVER, MAC_SERVER, VMWARE_VM_GUEST, HYPERV_VMM_GUEST, NMS_VM_HOST, NMS_SERVER, NMS_VIRTUAL_MACHINE
|Total Physical Servers
|WINDOWS_SERVER, LINUX_SERVER, MAC_SERVER, NMS_SERVER
|Total Virtual Servers
|VMWARE_VM_HOST, HYPERV_VMM_HOST, VMWARE_VM_GUEST, HYPERV_VMM_GUEST, NMS_VM_HOST, NMS_VIRTUAL_MACHINE
|WINDOWS_WORKSTATION, LINUX_WORKSTATION, MAC, NMS_COMPUTER
|Total Workstations and Servers
|WINDOWS_WORKSTATION, LINUX_WORKSTATION, MAC, NMS_COMPUTER, WINDOWS_SERVER, VMWARE_VM_HOST, HYPERV_VMM_HOST, LINUX_SERVER, MAC_SERVER, VMWARE_VM_GUEST, HYPERV_VMM_GUEST, NMS_VM_HOST, NMS_SERVER, NMS_VIRTUAL_MACHINE
|Total Network Devices
|NMS_SWITCH, NMS_ROUTER, NMS_PRIVATE_NETWORK_GATEWAY, NMS_WAP, NMS_FIREWALL, NMS_PRINTER, NMS_APPLIANCE, NMS_SCANNER, NMS_OTHER, CLOUD_MONITOR_TARGET, NMS_DIAL_MANAGER, NMS_PHONE, NMS_IPSLA, NMS_NETWORK_MANAGEMENT_AGENT
|Total Mobile Devices
Generate NinjaOne API Keys
- Login to NinjaOne.
- Navigate to Administration and select API under the Apps section.
- Click Client App IDs
- Click Add
- Select API Services (machine-to-machine) under the Application platform dropdown
- Enter an application name.
- Select Monitoring under Scopes.
- Select Client Credentials under Allowed Grant Types.
- Click Save
- Copy the Client Secret and store in a secure location. This secret will only be generated once, but you have the option to regenerate it at any time if needed.
- Click Close to return back to the previous screen and copy the Client ID.
- Copy the Client ID.
- Login to Synthesize by Gradient MSP. If you don't already have an account, you can easily register an account by entering your email address or SSO credentials
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select the NinjaOne integration and click Connect.
- Select Billing Only and click Continue.
- Enter the Client Secret, Client ID, and API URL. Pay attention to the hostname you are using. It depends on where your instance is located:
United States https://app.ninjarmm.com
- Click Authenticate. Once successfully authenticated, accounts and services will be generated and the integration will be updated to a pending status. You can click the status refresh button or simply refresh your browser if you are unable to proceed to the next step.
- Click Next.
Map Accounts and Services
- Map your accounts by dragging the card from Synthesize on the left to NinjaOne on the right. Exact matches are auto-mapped. The remaining accounts can be searched by clicking the filter button or typing in the Synthesize search bar.
- Click Next.
- Map your services by dragging the card from Synthesize on the left to NinjaOne on the right. Services can be searched by clicking the filter button or typing in the Synthesize search bar.
- Click Next.
- Review service mappings and when you are ready, click Finish to start syncing information into Synthesize.
Reconcile in Gradient MSP Synthesize
Return to Synthesize and reconcile! Syncs may take up to several minutes, however, you can refresh your browser. It's recommended to sort by Last Updated Date or use advanced filters to jump straight to the services you've mapped to approve updates.
Tip to learn more about account and service mappings, click here.
Disconnecting the Integration
- Login to Synthesize and navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Filter by Connected integrations.
- Select the Sophos Central vendor card and click Configure.
- Press Disconnect and Confirm.
Disconnecting this integration will remove the authentication settings and all account and service mappings.