A step-by-step guide to getting started with the Phin Security Billing Integration
Note that Phin pushes the data to Synthesize on the 1st of each month.
- Login to Synthesize and navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Select the Phin Security card, and click Connect.
- Generate the Gradient API Token. Note that each integration is assigned a unique Token. Save this token in a secure location. It will only be available once.
- Click Open Vendor Portal.
- This will open a new tab to the Phin Security Site.
- Login to Phin Security
- In the top left corner, click on Integrations, and select GradientMSP
- Insert your Gradient Token and press connect.
- Navigate back to Gradient MSP, Refresh your page, and proceed to map your accounts.
- On the Account Mapping page, you will see a list of accounts from Phin on the right and a search bar on the left. Search for the matching client in Synthesize and drag and drop to match.
- Next, you will map the services from Syntheside to Phin Security
- Finally, we will review the Mapping and Press Finish.
- Congratulations! You're connected. Return at the beginning of the month for your results.
Updating the mapping: Once the integration is enabled on both the Phin and Gradient MSP side, Phin will start syncing data to Gradient. Every new company added in Phin will be sent to Gradient MSP. You will still need to map the new companies in the Gradient MSP portal. An error may occur when creating new company accounts. If this happens, click the "Sync Company Accounts" button to ensure all Companies in Phin are available to map in Gradient MSP.
See The Phin Kb article here: Phin and Gradient MSP