A step-by-step guide to getting your Pulseway PSA account connected.
Pulseway PSA Connection Checklist
If you haven't already registered, you can open a Gradient MSP account here
You've registered and are on your way to officially becoming part of the flock! Take the following steps to get Pulseway PSA connected with Synthesize Platform
- Upon initial registration of your new Gradient MSP account, you will select Pulseway PSA and click Next. You will then be presented with a connection checklist. Please gather these items before progressing to the next page. Let's head over to Pulseway PSA.
- Login to Pulseway PSA.
- Navigate to Admin > Security > Roles.
- Select New (N) to create a new Security Role.
- Give the Security Role a Name, and set the Role Type to Internal
- Click Save to set permissions.
- In the Admin section, ensure Special Features Has API Access is checked.
- Select Save (S) to save the Security Role.
- Navigate to Admin > HR > Employees.
- Select New (N) to create a new API Employee.
Set the New Employee User Type API Employee and assign the Security Role that you created in the previous steps.
- Click Save (S) to complete the creation of the New Employee.
- An email will be sent to the email address specified on the employee creation steps. This email will contain the User Name, Password, and Company to be used within Synthesize billing module.
- Flock back over to Synthesize billing module and input your Username, Password, Company Name (Tenant ID), and Fully Qualified Domain Name (kaseya.example.com) into the Setup Wizard.
Congratulations, you've successfully connected your PSA!
Please sit back, have a coffee, and let our hamsters (or flamingos in this case) get to work synchronizing your data. You can close the Setup Wizard now if you like, and we will email you when the synchronization is complete.